Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index Boulder Dash Forum
The only Boulder Dash discussion board in English language!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RTA Dash - Thank You!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> Games: Remakes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnomg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: RTA Dash - Thank You! Reply with quote

G'day All Very Happy

Well I've worked my way through another Series and wanted to say Thank You to Rory for creating RTA Dash 01 to 07 Smile

The Series had a nice feel to it, I'm not sure how to put it into words, but it felt like each Game in the Series was preparing you for the next Game in the Series which was that little bit more difficult, my impression anyway.

I even laughed a few times when I was tricked into thinking the Exit was in one place and realised I was duped by a Decoy and had blocked myself from the Real Exit. Some of the Intermissions were very enjoyable as well Smile

Thanks again Rory and is there another Game in the works???

Regards
John Very Happy
Quote of the Week: I don't mind having a Bad Reputation...as long as I had fun earning it.
ravenxau

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am half way through RTA Dash 01 - some very good caves, looking forward to playing the rest of the series.

So many caves - so little time. - System:- Frodo emulator on Android Tablet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> Games: Remakes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: