Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index Boulder Dash Forum
The only Boulder Dash discussion board in English language!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Safrosoft Rox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> Games: Remakes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thcom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Safrosoft Rox Reply with quote

Hi, does anyone play this amazing game, i know, it's not real BD clone by the original rules, but its very playable and good loking.

i have questions by some levels in this game, so can anyone
u can download here: http://autofish.net/shrines/rox/
Sendy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played it, and made levels for it, one day I'll get around to releasing my levelpack, but the 3483908 other projects I have going these days pushes it to the back of the queue.

It is a very good BD clone though! It's a shame I found a bug to do with picking up missile powerups which potentially broke some of the puzzles I made.
RTADash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't played it much, nor produced levels, but I have played it and know a few things. Smile

Sendy wrote:
the 3483908 other projects I have going these days pushes it to the back of the queue.
And to think all I've been doing recently is playing "The Hobbit" on Playstation 2. Shocked
a'way out of here.
Sendy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slacker Razz

I hope you play my SD revamps when I release them though Very Happy
Junge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Missiles & Explosives Reply with quote

Hello! Does anyone know how to pull out missiles or explosives in RoX? Crying or Very sad
korakgomanji

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, i recently started playing this game again cause i got extremely bored, besides summer is coming to an end so outdoor activity is gradually getting replaced by boredom,

however this all wasn't what i wanted to say anyways it's just after nearly completing all the Rox levels, xept for Dungeon crawler and Omega..

Itīs just that after playing all these levels i still got bored and the fanmake levels werenīt that exciting so i made some levels myself which also werenīt much challenging so i copied some oldskool Boulderdash levels and build them with the Rox Editor. 67 levels to be exact providing challenge but also the fast gameplay which the old Boulderdash had.

rox-boulderdash lvls
thcom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

korakgomanji wrote:
hello, i recently started playing this game again cause i got extremely bored, besides summer is coming to an end so outdoor activity is gradually getting replaced by boredom,

however this all wasn't what i wanted to say anyways it's just after nearly completing all the Rox levels, xept for Dungeon crawler and Omega..

Itīs just that after playing all these levels i still got bored and the fanmake levels werenīt that exciting so i made some levels myself which also werenīt much challenging so i copied some oldskool Boulderdash levels and build them with the Rox Editor. 67 levels to be exact providing challenge but also the fast gameplay which the old Boulderdash had.

rox-boulderdash lvls

hi friend !

you make me happy, a long time ago i hope to play old BD levels with rox game, many thanks !!

do you play rox now, i have some questions with some levels, which i can finish,

TH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> Games: Remakes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: