No One's 13-15 + Boulder Head 7 and 8

New game releases, new tools, website updates, ...

Moderator: Admin

Mr Escape

No One's 13-15 + Boulder Head 7 and 8

Post by Mr Escape »

First post here in a long while, wasn't what I was originally coming here for (that'll become apparent soon enough ;).) but I thought I'd share what I found the other day. I was having a look through on GB64 to see if anything new Boulder Dash wise turned up, but instead of taking a look through the long way like I usually do I actually looked what was added in the update. Seems there were a few new ones that I think look like important ones anyway. I'll link them.

Seems that 3 more No-on's Boulder games have been found: No One's Boulder 13, No One's Boulder 14 and No One's Boulder 15. And two more for the Boulder Head series: seven and eight

Sorry if this is already known but I thought to share it here anyway, there are many others over there that I did not know of before but these ones I feel are sort of main ones. In case it could be added to the cave maps section or be converted to GDash or whatever. :)
Testing and fixing up some caves for some releases, coming soon for real this time!
Arno
Site Admin

Post by Arno »

Hi Mr Escape, thanks a lot for this message. At least I wasn't aware of these games, that they were added to GB64! :D